A quick guide for anyone wishing to promote WebDollar but don’t know where to start:
- Go through the WebDollar main features: QR code, PoS, WIP, WEX, automatically generated wallet, quick transfers, browser mining, highly skilled dev core, self-driven community, etc)
- Try to get in touch with different exchanges (preferably CMC listed) by approaching key-people such as admins, CEOs, tech team, etc). This requires some research and a lot of attention to scams (quite frequent in crypto)
- Try to get in touch with businesses that could integrate WebDollar as a payment system. Approach their owners if you can and talk to them about the advantages of accepting WebD payments (security, low fees, speed, etc.).
- Make sure the people you approach are comfortable and happy to talk to you. Not take a spammy or aggressive approach, show appreciation towards their business, etc. Do a bit of research about their business before you approach them, so you can be confident when you talk to them. Try to give them some tips or advices about their business (without showing off about your knowledge). Demonstrate why a collaboration between their business and WebDollar would work. (win-win concept)
- Tell people why WebDollar is a great technology and tell them how you heard about it, this will demonstrate credibility.
- Be as natural as possible (remember, not spammy or aggressive), you have nothing to hide. WebDollar is a high-end technology, and you are proud to be a promoter and do this because you believe in it.
- Once you think you’ve reached a point where the person is happy to collaborate with WebDollar, get in touch with our team (admin, dev, anyone else comfortable to talk to).
- Regardless of the outcome, congratulations! You’ve managed to gain some more experience for your next strategies. Plus, new businesses have heard now about WebDollar, and once we become more popular or they gain more trust in us, they will contact us.
- Any positive action such as the ones above creates a positive effect on WebDollar.