Which is the best formula for the WebDollar mining system?
There are still people who take advantage of certain free mining promotions in the cloud and can get WebDollar in PoW rounds with zero investment and therefore sell extremely cheap and devalue the cryptocurrency.
People who invest in equipment, don’t sell cheap, because they want to get their investment back, but they are forced to wait longer because of the free cloud mining. And the people who are already staking are in a loss because of the falling prices. As a result of free cloud mining, investors and stakers alike have to loose, so the only way to combat this, is by reducing the POW percentage.
PoS = Proof of Stake
PoW = Proof of Work
The advantages of lowering POW to just 10% are as follows:
- An even more ecofriendly cryptocurrency;
- Reduced selling pressure on exchanges from free cloud miners, resulting in higher prices;
- Increased network stability, from long term stakers, who don’t move their hashing power like POW miners from one project to another;
- Better yield for stakers, because they resolve more blocks;
- Stakers are encouraged to hold longer their WEBD, because of the high monthly yield (2-3%);
- Hybrid mining with honest POW miners gives everybody a chance to enter the WebDollar ecosystem, by mining in the browser.
- At this time approximately 32% interest is made per year. And with the increase to 90% PoS will be about 44% interest per year. (A bank offers you about 0.45% interest per year.)
- High POS percentage attracts exchanges and crypto-fiat card emitting companies for passive income, helping for quicker mass adoption.
- Receivers of WEBD in bounty programs and marketing campaigns will be incentivised to hold it, instead of dumping it immediately on exchanges.